Are you a music lover and working on a music project or want to work on a music project. This app is awesome for music lovers. You can mix songs, make a DJ song and can make many things, whatever you want.
This app is launched on PC And MAC but after some times it’s launched on Android and iPhone too. There are several apps available on play store but this app is better than others. This app has many awesome features.
If you’re confused or don’t know how to download this then VISHUHOW is here to help you. We will guide you that “How to download FL Studio App on Android“. This app isn’t free to download this app from play store you need to spend some money on this. You just need to pay 300 Indian rupees or 4 – 5$ as one-time purchasing amount.
This app is launched on play store on 17 April 2013 and this app have 100k+ downloads and 4.2 rating on play store.
If you purchase it next time you won’t need to pay any amount, just sign in on same google account and download it free. This app is especially for those, who don’t have a PC and want to work on music projects. You can learn music editing from your android app. Without wasting too much time let’s know how to do it.
How To Download FL Studio On Android 2019
 Open Google Play store on your android device and search FL studio, on the first result you will get it or you can click on this link – FL studio app
 Now it will Show you purchasing amount, click on that and the one-time amount and download this app.
Open Official site of FL studio and select their android and download that app. Official site link – https://www.image-line.com/flstudiomobile/
features of FL Studio Android App
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• Class compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
• Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
How many payment methods this app supports.
This app supports – Google pay, Paypal, credit and debit card.
Conclusion – there are many third-party websites are available on the internet, who offers you this app free of cost. No one can say that those third party website’s apps are secure for your device. So don’t download from the third-party websites. This app amount is not a big amount.
Note – This post isn’t a promotional post and we are not promoting this app. This is an educational purpose tutorial post.