Jio is the most popular telecom company in India. After launching, till now Jio has made millions of users. It’s the biggest success of Mukesh Ambani, who is the owner of Jio.Jio’s offers are the best. People like their data plans and other offers. So today, Jio has millions of user. Jio came to the market like fire and quickly jumped to the number one position in telecom companies.In this post, you will know How To Check Jio Internet Balance and Expiry Date. There are not many methods available to check Jio balance.Jio directly launched its 4G network and quickly circulated in all India. That’s the biggest reason for the success of Jio.
How To Check Jio Internet Balance and Expiry Date
There are many methods are available to check balance and its expiry date, you can choose any of these methods.
Method 1 – by calling on the number.
1. Open dialing pad on your mobile (if you’re using a smartphone) then enter 1299 and call through your Jio number.
2. After calling, the call will be automatically disconnected. After some times a new message come to your number and on that message, you can see all information about your recharge.
Method 2 – by dialing USSD code.
1. First, open dialer pad on your mobile (if you’re using a smartphone) then type *333# and press on the call button.2. After that, a new notification will flash and on that notification, you can see all information about your recharge plan and expiry date.
Note – some times, due to server errors this service won’t work.Also read this 👉 How to check your jio number ?
Method 3 – By sending a message.
1. Open message app on your mobile.
2. Type “MBAL” and send this message to 55333 number.after a few seconds, you will get your internet balance and its expiry date via a message.
Method 4 – by my jio app.
1. First, install my jio from IOS store or play store according to your device.2. Now open my jio app. The app will automatically detect your jio number from your device and will verify it. (You can also add another jio number too on your my jio app.3. At the home screen of my jio app, you can see your balance or internet data here.4. For more info click on the top left menu. After that click on my plans. Here you will get your all information related to your recharge plan.Conclusion – Here in this small guide, vishuhow has guided you that ‘how to check jio internet balance‘. We have added multiple methods so people can’t be confused. I hope guys, you understand it well and if you have any confusion about this tutorial then you can ask your question below by commenting.